Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Beginnings

Well, there is a beginning for everything. This is the beginning of my life as a blogger. 

Why now? Why at all? 

In this world much is happening in politics, entertainment, science and more. I, as much as anyone else, have opinions on all of these things and have found the outlets to express those opinions problematic at best. So here I am, trying a new thing that I hope will provoke thought and maybe even a few followers over time. 

A little about myself...  

As some may pick up from the title and description of my blog I am a Skipper at the World Famous Jungle Cruise. I enjoy my life as a skipper very much, and am sure that some posts will talk about this. Being a Jungle Cruise Skipper you can probably guess I love the Walt Disney Company, and this too will be the subject of many postings as well. I love sports, movies, video games, and outdoor activities. These too will find their way into this blog, especially all things Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Disney theme parks, Marvel, Green Bay Packers and more. 

I will try to keep posts coming to this blog as often as life permits, and more so when big things are happening. Again, I hope you all find something fun, interesting, entertaining, and maybe even a little thought provoking here and we can all enjoy together. 

Skipper Yensid

No comments:

Post a Comment