Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Home...

I've been thinking about home a lot lately. Honestly, there isn't a lot that I miss from home. A little snow at Christmas, being able to watch Packers games more often, and family. Those are the things I miss most, and I've missed family even more as of late. A lot of that is due to there being some good things going on back home re: kids birthdays, camping trips, family reunion/parties, and sadly one not good reason I would have like to have been home for too.

Don't misunderstand, I love my life here. Of the dreams of it I have had over the years, it has turned out even better. I love my job and have found a good group of friends (they know who they are) that make it that much better to drive boats around in circles all day and sometimes be a butler too. But there are also times where I wish I could just jump on a plane and head home, but I can't. I know in the future that things will work out so that I can do that, but that time isn't quite here yet.

All I can do is think about the family and hope they realize how much they are missed on a daily basis. I hope to see you all soon, and if not, I am thinking of you all every time I walk into the Magic Kingdom.


Skipper Yensid

No comments:

Post a Comment